آخر الأخبار

الأربعاء، 13 نوفمبر 2019

Bassam elShammaa:" I do not like our Tutankhamon to be outside Egypt".


The original , correct , right and  logical  place for our Egyptian  monuments is in Egypt.I welcome everybody to share interest in my history but those with evil hidden or obvious agendas.I would like also to correct this on going  phrase that is declared by some people saying that  Egyptian monuments are "Human Heritage"!
They should say :"Egyptian human heritage".This is s unique civilization that was built and founded by Egyptians not by Israelis or any other foreign group. Egyptian  civilization is a MADE IN EGYPT civilization.I also advise any antiquities authorities in Egypt to keep our monuments inside Egypt and not to  send it  abroad.


 Bassam  elShammaa : Author  in Egypyology,Member of the Egyptian historical society,Egypt writers union and a tour guide

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق